April 15, 2010

About Blank

Okay, I don't know if it's just that I am uninspired, or that I have been fighting a nasty bug for the last week and a half....or have I used up all my words? That's it! I have no more words.

Not buying it?

Alright, alright....I guess I'm uninspired. But, wait a minute. There is inspiration all around me. How can I be uninspired?

It's the cough. Definitely the cough.

But then again...

I don't know. Nothin'. I got nothin'.

I'll be back when more words come to mind.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I am feeling the same way!

Lisa said...

I’ve tried all sorts of coughing syrups, believe me, but none of them helps. Even though Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm does not eliminates the cough I like to stick to this chinese syrup I’ve been taking since I was a kid: Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. My grandfather is chinese, so I guess my mom got the advice from him. I was really surprised when I found that chinese market selling it here in Belgium. It does have a refreshing, soothing, sweetening effect…as long as it lasts…then back to coughing mode.