November 22, 2008

Conversations with Phoebe

Recently we have started keeping a journal of things Phoebe says. I am writing more and more down because I just don't want to forget some of the silly things she comes up with. Kids are so amazing. We marvel at the development we are witnessing and sometimes I feel like I am waking up to a whole new kid each and every day. It is one of the coolest things to be able to have conversations with this amazing little girl who, inspite of my efforts, is proving more and more that she is no longer a baby. Here is a funny little exerpt from our conversation yesterday morning.

"Good mowning Mommy."

"Good morning."

"Where my Daddy go?"


"Daddy's on a trip, rememer? He is in a place called Arizona."

"I miss him."


"Me too." (a few seconds pass)

"Where my Daddy go?"

"He's in Arizona, honey."

"Oh, Awisona. I yike it so much." (pause) "
Where Ty Ty? "

"He's in California."

"No my Califownia."

"Well, we can share California."

"No, mine!"

No comments: