December 29, 2011

Birthday Blunder

Okay, before I post any current updates or pictures, can I just note that Phoebe turned five over seven months ago and for the first time since starting this blog, I did not post pictures.  Why?  Because there are none.  Well, there are some.  Okay one.  I mean, maybe two.  Yikes!  What happened?

I had intentions to plan a birthday party in the month of May, for a May birthday.  The party actually happened in June, which really, is pretty impressive that it happened at all with a new babe in the house.

So, Phoebe turned five!  And we had a great time celebrating at the box car races.  Somehow I managed to throw this thing together and still nurse a baby and rock him to sleep in his carrier, but the pictures??  Oops.

Can you believe my baby is five?? Actually, five and a half!  May is just around the corner.


3 comments:

The Euless Martins said...

I just LOVE my Phoebe!!!

M. Fritze said...

it is officially documented! you are so great to find the humor in it all.

MOM'S BEST BETS said...

Great picture of Phoebe ready to race. BTW, I am constantly putting on my mental to-do list to take more pics and organize them...one day:)