June 29, 2009

Inquiring Little Mind

Recently I got Phoebe a copy of the classic little book, Little Miss Chatterbox. I thought it was the perfect choice for a girl who chants, "I like to talk, I like to talk, I like to talk..." I get about a thousand questions thrown at me a day. Okay, maybe it is closer to a hundred. Half of those are followed up with a "why?". Sometimes I feel the need to check my ears for melted brain matter leakage. Here is an adorable little inquiry by little Miss in the car today.

Phoebe: Can Jesus ride a bike like my Daddy?

Mama: (Huge grin) Well, sure. Jesus can do anything.

Phoebe: But we only have one bike, Mommy.

Mama: Jesus lives in heaven, Phoebe.

Phoebe: But He can come down and we could get another bike and he could go for a ride with Daddy...and I could come too!

That would be SO cool. Don't you think?

Hey Phoebe, can I come too?

No comments: