August 17, 2009

Phoebe Prays

Another sweet prayer from my Phoebe this morning had me choking up a tiny bit-

"Dear God, please bless my mommy," she said as she layed a little hand on my shoulder (so sweet)."Please help Mommy to forgive me and me to forgive her. Amen."

Ah, this age is amazing. She is growing into such a little lady, looking at herself in the mirror this morning and declaring, "Wow, I look so fancy!" Then she grabbed her purse and we headed out the door. Later she was all tomboy, climbing up on her little step stool and pretending to ride a skateboard. Some days I don't think I am going to make it through age three. Today was in part one of those days toward the end. Sometimes I feel like I've just barely got my head above water. I am thankful for faith and oh so thankful for prayer. Where would I be without it?!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I know what you mean about the end of the day. I always start out so well. I loved your last post. So clearly communicated and so full of feeling. Everytime I read about your feelings about losing your father I feel a kinship with you. I feel all those things. Thank you for expressing it so well.

Kim Martinez said...

LOVE IT!!!

The Euless Martins said...

What a beautiful picture of you and little Phoebe...your family is truly blessed!

Mandee said...

Oh how sweet! There is nothing greater than the voice of a child! :) My boys are always saying things that just melt my heart.
I love the photo! All of the photos on your blog are beautiful!
Thansk for stopping by my blog and leaving a message.
I am now following you! :)

Momma Such
http://raisingmy4sons.com

Ronnie said...

Your Phoebe sounds like a little firecracker and a bit like my little Joy! Your previous post brought tears to my eyes...how beautiful.
Since seeing you visited my blog, I'm thinking, I want to live where she lives! I love Hawaii!!