September 25, 2009

Fashionista Does Modern Dance and Princess Praises!

I thought I would share a few clips of Phoebe in action. She is such a little dancer, continually exploring her improvisational style of movement and experimenting with new moves!

Just before this video, Phoebe was dancing and she stopped abruptly because she decided that she needed to wear every piece of jewelry she has. Then she asked me to start the music again...




In this next little clip, Phoebe is doing a little impromptu worship (and watching herself in the window reflexion). So cute!

(Translation: "God you are awesome! God, you have your Holy Spirit in our hearts!")

Okay, now I have asked her to turn around and do it again for me. She gets a little sidetracked. This one cracks me up! Be sure to read the translation :)

(Translation: "You're awesome. Your Holy Spirit......I AM DOING MY STRETCHES... I think, God, do you not mind me doing my stretches? GOD-Do you not mind I am doing my STRETCHES, Lord?.............Jesus, You're awesome!")

:)Ha ha ha! Silly girl!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Cute pics! You have an award waiting on my blog!