September 15, 2009

Pictures of the Kiddo!

I was on the phone with my sister the other day and I mentioned Phoebe's new haircut. Then I realized she hasn't seen it...and neither have any of you! I have been a bit behind on posting pictures, so here are a few from the last few months (both before and after the new do-which is absolutely adorable by the way!).


Carefree, blissful, kiddo fun!


A special girl's lunch on my birthday with my very best girlfriend!


Sand play is serious business around here...


We love tea parties so much that we even have them on the beach!!


Cozy with Daddy after a beach day :)

Just chillin'!

It is so fun to create in the kitchen....

Checking the computer for a recipe-just like Mommy.

While sporting matching jerseys with her daddy, she also wanted to wear the tutu...that is just so Phoebe!


Breakfast has her seal of approval.


The girl rarely naps these days...but sometimes a little quiet time in front of her favorite show can induce a sudden, temporary comatose state. You can't fight it every time, little Miss!


Blowdrying her hair!!

A little light reading.



She's looking more and more like a little lady these days. Slow down, would ya Phoebe?

5 comments:

*Mom's Best Bets said...

I love these pictures..too cute!!

Laurel said...

Great pictures! And I love the haircut!! So cute.

The Euless Martins said...

I love her haircut...just looking at pictures of her makes me smile. What a little lady!!

{Kimber} said...

Your daughter is BEAUTY-FUL!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Jana said...

Happy belated birthday and LOVE the Phoebe haircut