October 8, 2009

Blog Award


It's official. I have received my first blog award. I didn't even know these existed until recently! Well, it is an honor to be nominated.

Thanks to Ronnie at But Such Is Life for this award.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I must confess that many of these are not newly discovered. Here are my picks...in no particular order:

4. The Thrifty Home
5. Ebenezer Forest Farm
6. Alright...
7. DVFblog
8. Min and Noah's Ark
9. The G Line
10. Mark and Jana (invite only)
11. Gluten Free Betsy
12. Raising My 4 Sons
13. Confessions of A Domestic Diva
14. Clever Homemaking
15. Cupcake Kitteh

6 comments:

{Kimber} said...

Congrats on your award...I have to agree---your blog IS lovely :)

The Euless Martins said...

Your family blog is my favorite and deserves to be recognized!

momsbestbets said...

This blog is SO LOVELY and well written!!!
You are so sweet! Thank-you for the award!

Martina Masini said...

Hi there, thank you so much for the award. I love your blog. :)

Jen said...

Thanks for the award. This is just the first of many awards for your blog and I love the new look of your blog.

Shiloh Strang said...

Thank you Hers!

We just posted it and will be posting a post about it a.s.a.p.!

Love,

~Shiloh