June 8, 2010

Shhh...

Are you good at keeping secrets? I am. I can keep a straight face, come up with good excuses on the spot, and I am great with surprise parties...I never "spill the beans". I actually have a little secret right now. But I don't really want to keep it! It's the kind of secret some might keep for...say, twelve weeks or so. But I don't want to.

Some might wait. But I don't want to. I've told some of my family, but you all are just like family to me....SO have you guessed my little secret?

*Feel free to make comments here...but please, don't post it on Facebook! I'm not tellin' the world. You're among the privileged-for now!

7 comments:

Jana said...

AUDREY!! I'm SO excited for you! Let me be the first to Congratulate you! Love you!

M. Fritze said...

hooooorayyyyy! i am super excited for you!! i hate secrets anyway, what fun are they for us? keep us in the loop on the updates!!

Shiloh Strang said...

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless you!
Love,
Cindy (p.s. Can I pass it along???)

The Euless Martins said...

I am SO VERY HAPPY and that doesn't begin to adequately express my real feelings! Love and hugs to all 3.8 of you. xoxox

Jennifer Gilson said...

OMG! I am SOOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to hear the details when you finally release your "little secret!"

Mush, much love to you and your family :)

Jing said...

OMG Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you, Xee and especially little Phoebe!

Laurel said...

Oh, that is soooo fantastic! Just wait til you see Phoebe rock at being the big sister. It is going to be so much fun! Yea!!!! Hugs all around. xoxo