July 28, 2009

How Free Is Three!

Three is a marvelous age! I want to be three. I want to bottle up everything about three (okay, not everything) and take a drink. And mostly, I want to freeze three and keep Phoebe this age for a long, long time. But even if I had the power to freeze time, I would only do it for a short while because it just gets better. It is amazing how quickly kids go from babbling to ridiculously grown-up sentences and thought-provoking questions. I love how Phoebe's artistry has transformed from mere scribble to drawing. Here are a couple of her recent works:


An awesome rendition of her daddy that is proudly displayed in his office at work.


Phoebe loves to write and paint her name!

2 comments:

The Euless Martins said...

Please tell her Yinda and Don send hugs and kisses!

Laurel said...

You said something that resonated with me: How every stage just gets better and better. I remember being so suprised with Logan. At each stage I thought, "This is THE best age," and then I was always surprised how I loved the next stage even more! I'm wondering if that will ever end, but I certainly hope not!