January 25, 2011

Baby Update

Okay, from the looks of my live traffic feed, there are many of you checking in...likely for some sort of update on baby status. As you can see, the baby meter ran down to zero a couple days ago...however, baby has decided to stay past his "guess date". I was hoping he would come a bit more promptly than his big sister!

Only the Lord knows the date of our precious boy's arrival, but I must admit I was hoping it would be today...it's my dad's birthday. Wouldn't that have been fun! So, here is the latest on progress...there is none. We went to the doctor today and well, there is no indication baby is on his way just yet. We all know that could change at any given moment. And don't worry. You all will be notified when the time comes, I promise :)

1 comment:

The Euless Martins said...

We haven't been home much lately so the computer has been neglected. I'm glad you are doing well ~ I can only imagine how anxious you are to meet the newest Her. Thinking about all of you and sending you hugs and prayers. Please give my little Phoebe a kiss for me!!!