October 12, 2010

The Annual Review

Every year around Phoebe's birthday, we have made a musical slideshow of pictures that highlights our year with her. Well, Xee has made it. Some of you might remember the first two. Then year number three came along and I reminded Xee to start on it. I set aside the pictures I wanted in a file on my computer. A few days went by....a month went by....seven months went by....finally, I decided that Xee's schedule was just to busy that year. So I made a Smilebox-the easiest solution for me.

By the time I finished my creation, it was Christmas. Since Phoebe's birthday is in May, I never posted it on the blog. I thought it a little anti-climatic. And now, five months has passed since Phoebe's birthday-ALREADY! We are still getting around to assembling some sort of slideshow. It is our tradition afterall. Hey, I don't scrapbook, remember?

In the mean time, I did have a chance to put together a photobook for Phoebe with some of our favorite pics of the year. I wish I could post it here on blogger, but instead I will attach the link for you all to view. It is amazing to see how she grows in the span of one year. Though we are going to be doing this baby thing all over again, my desire to slow things down a bit with Miss Phoebe has not subsided in the least!

Click HERE and enjoy the book :D