October 4, 2010

Where is Audrey?

Where have I been? One of the following...

1. On the phone dealing with home warranty issues for our rental property.
2. Playing on the beach with the Her family.
3. Sleeping-in in the a.m., thanks to the Her family.
4. Trying to back up my laptop since it has been acting funny.
5. Taking my laptop in only to find that the hard drive is completely shot! (before I got to fully back it up...thankfully I backed it up 6 months ago)
6. At the rental property, overseeing the replacement of the dishwasher.
7. On the beach, reading a book and watching three happy little cousins play in the sand :)
8. Back on the phone with the home warranty company....the garage door is now broken.
9. More fun in the sun with cousins and aunties and uncles!
10. Yet again, another issue with the rental property! Termites in the the garage!!!

Okay, so I've been busy.

Be back soon!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

No kidding busy! Although I would trade you the time on the beach. That sounds delicious. I also wish I could see that baby bump of yours. I bet you look adorable. Love to you all!