October 19, 2010

Still Not Here

Well, I don't know if it is the laptop crashing, or the having to transfer over all of our pictures onto the desktop, or the multiple visits to our rental property, or could it be that I am pregnant? Well, for whatever reason, I just don't seem to have the time...or energy...or motivation to write these days. I so enjoy writing, but lately the desire for ice cream seems to take precedence. What can I say?

There are pictures I'd like to post. Eventually that may happen, if they ever make their way from the external drive to the desktop. Phew, I am just glad we didn't lose absolutely EVERYTHING that was saved on the laptop.

You'll hear from me again...some day!

2 comments:

The Euless Martins said...

I'm sure it's simply baby-block taking up much time, energy and motivation. Now is the time to rest up for the new arrival!! Can't wait to see you. Other than tired, I hope you're feeling good.
Hugs....

Laurel said...

When I was pregnant, I didn't do much of anything, except sleep and eat a lot of ice cream. It was total survival mode (I didn't know I could feel that tired!) Anyway, I will be here whenever you feel like posting. Wishing you much happiness with this new little one!