January 11, 2009

The Buzz of Our Busy Little Bee

Phoebe tries out her first pair of skates!!
(an activity that requires both parents to assist)

Phoebe and Kate...whom she totally wants to be "just like".
Slow down, would ya Phoebe? Don't turn eight just yet.


When her little legs just wouldn't go anymore.



Phoebe at The Discovery Center...plotting her next move.



"That will be $2.00 please..."



"Here is your change."


















"I doing my job Mama."



Gone Fishin'



We love the new "modern art" we chose for this wall. After I told my mom that I had framed some of Phoebe's artwork, she insisted I post it on the blog so she could take a peek...love how these frames give them a stream-lined gallery look. What do you think, Mom?

1 comment:

M. Fritze said...

Love the artwork! What is the discovery center? Looks fun. And the skates are adorable!!