January 27, 2009

Is It Laundry Day Again Already?


I tell ya, if I ever got the chance to design my own home, there would be some pretty specific plans. Sure I would have ideas about a Master Suite and a swimming pool for our little Phoebe fish. More importantly, I would include one very large laundry room...equipped with lots of shelves and dual washers and dryers. AND a huge walk-in-closet! The clothes we wear most could go straight from the dryer to the hanger. Brilliant, I know. Xee thinks we should also have a laundry shute. Heck, throw in a maid and I am all set!

So here I am doing our weekly loads and as usual, I had just finished putting away the clean clothes when the dirty piles snuck up on me again. And there are only three of us! Must be all of those beach towels...now you're really feeling sorry for me, huh?

By the way, doesn't this lady look so pleasant? What is her secret anyway? She must eat A LOT of chocolate!

1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

I can positively tell you that it is the chocolate that does it!
Love,
Cindy
A card carrying lifetime Chocolate Wife Member